As a service to its members, LIFCA has partnered with New York Rug Cleaners Association (NY RUG) to offer the required training and certification exam so that its members can comply with this new law. This is an all day program consisting of classroom and hands on training, with each person being tested in certain areas of the lesson. At the end there is a short written test leading to certification, which is good for five years.
- WHAT: EPA Lead RRP Renovator Initial Training
- PRESENTED BY: National Asbestos and Environmental Technology Institute
- WHEN: July 21 from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm .
- WHERE: Total Supply Inc., 950 Old Medford Ave in Medford, NY
- COST FOR MEMBERS: $225 for LIFCA and NY RUG members
- COST FOR NON MEMBERS: $325
- INCLUDES: Comprehensive training manual, Certificate of Completion, lunch
- HOW: Click here to download the registration form
For more information, call Arnold Graff at (516) 672-0929.