“The goal of the new Web launch is to foster and solidify relationships with our current customers, while increasing awareness of the Bona brand,” said Chad Nordhagen, director of marketing for Bona US. “As reliance on the internet continues to grow, the new Bona.com will have a central role in Bona’s marketing and communication strategies. From the latest products and techniques to current promotions, this site will be the gateway of information to our customers.”
New www.bona.com features:
- Seamless navigation and accessible information on a number of hardwood floor related topics
- Easily located product information, including Specification Sheets, Material Safety Data Sheets, and informational brochures
- Current promotions and industry news
- Bona Finish Cost Calculator – designed to provide you a cost analysis of oil-based polyurethane products vs. waterborne finish
- Find a Distributor Locator – functions with Google Maps
- Movie Gallery – includes streaming videos that enable the visitor to watch directly on screen, without downloading
- On-line School and Machine Registration Forms – quick and easy registering, cuts down paper waste and saves customers time
- “Share this” feature to share a page with a customer, friend or peer with an email address
- Press Room – archived list of all press releases by date
- Bona References – complete photo gallery of hardwood floors from all over the world
- Bona Territory Manager Page – organized background and contact information on managers throughout the country with color-coded map
The navigation on Bona.com is mirrored globally with a landing page for all countries. By choosing a desired location, the user is forwarded to a specific country page (which is ‘cookied’) with content tailored to that specific region.
Bona also owns and operates www.MyBonaHome.com , which provides the homeowner with product information on hardwood and stone, tile & laminate floor care products, as well as the ability to buy products on-line or find a retailer in their area.