Green Guide: Coverings is all Green
March 23, 2010
Coverings, the Ultimate Tile + Stone Experience, returns to Orlando with all the tools you need to be the strongest and smartest competitor in your market. Whether you are a specifier, builder/remodeler, distributor, manufacturer, fabricator, installer, contractor or retailer, you’ll find everything you need for your business at Coverings.
At Coverings 2010 you can take a trip around the world of tile + stone with over 1,000 global exhibitors on our show floor. More than 70 FREE education sessions will be offered featuring masters in the field and providing you with business-building resources. Experience new sources, contacts, products and education, everything you need to maintain your business edge.
And remember, it’s ALL FREE.
Coverings is featuring two new GREEN programs for 2010:
PROJECT: Green - Discover sustainable ideas and concepts from selected projects showcased right on the show floor. Find inspiration for your next green project!
Green Conference Certificate: Learn about sustainable trends and products in the industry with Coverings green programming sessions, and you can earn a special certificate of completion.
You’ll walk away with knowledge on the latest green initiatives from sessions including:
• Unified Tile Industry Environmental Initiatives
• Using Tile in Your Next Green Building Project
• Performance, Energy Efficiency and Improved Indoor Environmental Quality with Tile, Marble and Terrazzo
• Chameleon Strategies for Turning Green
• Tired of Talking Green? Let’s Sell Green!
• Green Residential Flooring Trends
• Make the Building Green – Not the Shower: Moisture and Mold Management in Sustainable Construction
• Leaner, Greener, Larger, Lighter: Thin Tile Systems
• Stone in Green Building: Moving the Stone Industry Toward Sustainability
For more information on these green programs or to register today for FREE please visit our website at www.coverings.com.