An Affordable One-Day Class
COST: $350 per person
WFCA Scholarship Fund Approved
- The first course exclusively dedicated to laminate flooring and promoted by the largest North-American laminate flooring manufacturers!!
- Increased credibility as a Laminate Flooring Inspector & Increase your Income
- Become a preferred choice for the best laminate flooring producers in North America, their distributors, and their retailers
- Great business exposure by having your name and your business listed on the NALFA website as a CERTIFIED LAMINATE FLOORING INSPECTOR
- Profit from networking with some of the best Flooring Inspectors in the business
- Direct and privileged access to the technical support services of NALFA members
- Be constantly updated of all technical innovations in the laminate flooring world
Curriculum will cover:
- NALFA History
- Laminate 101
- Installation Requirements
- Inspection Tools & Standards
- Product Defect Review
- Inspection Reporting & Process
- Certification Testing
2011 Class Dates
- March 9, Raleigh, N.C.
- March 18, Dallas, Texas
- May 27, Toronto
- June 24, Salem, N.J.
- Aug. 26, Vancouver
- Sept. 27, Chicago, Ill.
- Nov. 11, Calhoun, Ga.
For more information, contact Teiya Eubanks at (423) 316-1566; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; online, visit www.nalfa.com.