Mohawk University is teaming up with the International Certified Floorcovering Installers Association (CFI) to offer basic carpet installation classes/CFI Certification.
The course will cover techniques developed for the novice and for the master to increase the quality and time associated with the installation process of carpet, wood, laminate and ceramic flooring.
Additional Benefits of Certification
• Promotes Customer Confidence – provides an incentive package to “sell” customer
• Provides better marketability to consumers, contractors, architects, designers, specifiers, etc.
• Website: wwwCFIinstallers.com and Directory listing that is used by industry associations, manufacturers and consumers who search for flooring professionals.
Basic Carpet Installation Class/CFI Certification 2011 Dates:
Teterboro, NJ; June 8-9
Denver, CO; August 17-18
Fontana, CA; July 13-14
Dalton, GA; October 19-20
• $425 (42,500 MIR Points) per person enrolling 30 days in advance.
• WFCA Members must apply for scholarships at least 30 days in advance also.
• Mill tour offered in Dalton, GA
Call Evelyn Sevilla for more information at 1-800-MOHAWKU (800) 664-2958.
Mohawk University, CFI partner for 2011 installation training events
May 24, 2011