The North American Laminate Flooring Association (NALFA) has announced the dates and locations for its 2011 Installer Certification classes.
Affordable 2 Day Class; COST: $500 per person; WFCA Scholarship Fund Approved
• Increased credibility as a Laminate Flooring Installer & Increase your Income
• Great business exposure by having your name and your business listed on the NALFA website as a CERTIFIED LAMINATE FLOORING INSTALLER
• Profit from networking with some of the best Flooring Inspectors in the business
• Direct and privileged access to the technical support services of NALFA members
• Be constantly updated of all technical innovations in the laminate flooring world
Curriculum will cover:
• Moisture Testing/EPA/IAQ
• Trammel Points
• Complete Install
• Plank Replacements
• Demonstrate/Review of Individual Products
• Stairs2011 Class Dates
• June 13-14, Calhoun, Ga.
• July 12-13, Calif.
• Sept. 19-20, Salem, N.J.
• Oct. 17-18, Calhoun, Ga.
• Nov. 8-9, Calif.
• Dec. 6-7, Seattle, Wash.
For more information, contact Teiya Eubanks at (423) 316-1566; email: email@example.com; online, visit www.nalfa.com.
NALFA announces 2011 Installer Certification class dates, locations
May 24, 2011