The company offers segmented classes that discuss commercial, residential, and stone installation practices and industry standards.
- Learn about the LATICRETE adhesives used in various jobsite installation.
- Discuss industry standards.
- Discuss concrete construction and moisture related issues in concrete.
- Up-selling to increase performance while lowering customer complaints.
- Talk about movement joints.
- Discuss job site visits and forensic examination.
- Hands-on product demonstrations
The seminar runs two consecutive days on Thursdays & Fridays from 9:00 am to 5:00 p.m. Each day there is a one hour lunch break, and two 15 minute refreshment/phone breaks. Time is allocated for questions and discussion at the end of each day's program. Optional social activities and sightseeing activities can also be planned.Tuition for the seminar is US $ 459. Tuition excludes air fare. The program includes:
- Transportation to and from airport
- Lodging at the LATICRETE Visitor Center (if in Bethany, CT)
- All meals
- All books, technical binders and product catalogs
- Graduation certificate
- LATICRETE promotional items
For more information contact Steve Rampino: (203) 393-0010, ext. 344 or (800) 243-4788; (203) 393-1948; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.