The 2012 schedule of certification classes debuted January 27 with a course held in conjunction with Surfaces 2012 in Las Vegas. The remainder of the class schedule includes:
- March 30, 2012 - Toronto, ON, Canada
- April 20, 2012 - Dallas, TX
- June 3, 2012 - Chesterfield, MO
- July 13, 2012 - Vancouver, BC, Canada
- August 24, 2012 - Salem, NJ
- November 2, 2012 - Calhoun, GA
Pre-qualifying conditions include either a minimum of three years’ experience as an inspector, being a NALFA-certified installer with a current certification, or being certified by another nationally recognized inspection organization.
Benefits of certification include:
- get increased credibility as a laminate flooring inspector
- become a preferred choice for the best laminate producers in North America as well as their distributors and retailers
- gain business exposure from being listed on the NALFA website as a certified inspector
- network with the best inspectors in the industry
- receive privileged access to the technical support services of NALFA members
- be constantly updated about technical innovations in the field
The class fee is $350. The course is approved for WFCA scholarship funds. To register or for more information, contact Teiya Eubanks at (423) 316-1566 or email@example.com.