- All phases of manufacturing, dyeing, finishing, installation
- Advanced fiber identification
- Marketing: where and how to get your business started
- Mill tours: everything from Berbers to dying as well as finishing with different types of backing.
- Inspecting tools; go to work with the correct equipment to do the inspection right
- Report writing; do the report so it will hold up in a court of law.
- Sub-floor/substrate preparation, concrete, wood or plywood, approved and non-approved along with levelers and patch.
- Moisture testing, learn the proper way to do concrete testing, ASTM F-1869-04 (Calcium Chloride) and ASTM F-2170-02 (RH in-situ)
- • Installation-what to look for to check to see if the installation is done properly.
- Repairs that the average installer cannot do. With this course you will have the tools you need to start a new career.
- Carpet Cleaning; describe the advantages and disadvantages of different cleaning methods.
- These courses award 2 IICRC-CEC credits
Cost for the course is $1,350 CCIA, $1,395 non-members.
The course will be held at the Country Inn and Suites, 903 West Bridge Rd., Dalton, GA 30720; (706) 287-9700.
To register, call (800) 462-2151.