The Hard Surface Inspector School will include a tour of Shaw’s laminate plant and a review of their new installation procedures and defects training facility. Cost for the course is $1, 350 CCIA, $1, 395 non-members.
Hard Surface Topics:
- The different ways laminate floors are made and installed.
- Wood Floor: what to look for on a wood inspection and the proper procedures on engineered and solid linoleum, vinyl, rubber, rotogravure vinyl, inlaid vinyl
- Ceramics, stones, in all phases of manufacturing, installation.
- Claim handling, report writing, marketing.
- Tools needed to do the job right.
- Sub floor/substrate preparation, concrete, wood or plywood, approved and non-approved along with levelers and patch, etc.
This course covers a lot for five days. It is a start to the world of hard surface inspections. The course awards 2 IICRC-CEC credits.
The course will be held at the Country Inn and Suites, 903 West Bridge Road, Dalton, GA 30720; (706) 278-9700.
To register, call (800) 462-2151.