The MAPEI Technical Institute (MTI) provides the highest-quality, hands-on technical training to architects, contractors, installers and distributors in 5 locations: Deerfield Beach (FL), San Bernardino (CA), Garland (TX) and Dalton (GA) all in the USA; and Laval (Quebec) and Brampton (Ontario), both in Canada.
MAPEI Technical Institute (MTI) offers two different types of training classes:
- Concrete Restoration Systems (CRS)
- Surface Preparation / Floor Covering Installation Systems (FCIS) / Tile & Stone Installation Systems (TSIS)
- Basic and hands-on training that covers products for surface preparation, moisture mitigation, vinyl, rubber, carpet and wood flooring, waterproofing, crack isolation, tile and stone installation and grouting products.
Basics and hands-on training that focuses on levelers, toppings, moisture mitigation, waterproofing and concrete repair products.
The cost to attend the training class is $300 for a two-day training (If hotel is not required the cost decreases to $150). In return, MAPEI pays for 2 nights hotel stay, 2 lunches and 1 dinner. Also provided is a $400 rebate coupon on select MAPEI products to be used towards next purchase.
- Deerfield Beach, FL
- Jan. 11-12 = Surf Prep/TSIS/FCIS
- Feb. 15-16 = CRS
- San Bernardino, CA
- Feb. 22-23 = CRS
- May 9-10 = Surface Prep / TSIS / FCIS
- Garland, TX
- April 25 - 26 = CRS
- Dalton, GA
- May 23-34 = Surf Prep/ TSIS / FCIS