USGBC Announces LEED Fellow Class of 2012
The U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) today revealed the 2012 class of LEED Fellows. The LEED Fellow Program is the most prestigious designation for LEED Professionals, recognizing exceptional contributions to green building and significant professional achievement within the rapidly growing community of LEED Professionals.
Forty-three of the world's most distinguished green building professionals were selected to be LEED Fellows through a peer nomination and portfolio review process. Among other requirements, LEED Fellows must have at least 10 years of green building experience and hold a LEED AP with specialty credential.
"We are thrilled to present these highly accomplished individuals with the LEED Fellow designation," said Rick Fedrizzi, President, CEO & Founding Chair, USGBC. "The Fellows are leading innovators and forerunners of the green building movement. Their commitment to LEED is advancing the field of green building and transforming the sustainable built environment."
The 2012 LEED Fellows are:
- John Albrecht, Sieben Energy Associates
- Elaine Aye, Green Building Services, Inc.
- Stephen Benz, OLIN
- Ralph Bicknese, Hellmuth + Bicknese Architects, L.L.C.
- Penny Bonda, Ecoimpact Consulting
- Clark Brockman, SERA Architects Inc.
- Jean Bullock-Jones, Ecoworks Studio, LLC
- Dan Burgoyne, California Department of General Services
- Nancy Clanton, Clanton & Associates Inc.
- Teresa Coady, B+H BuntingCoady
- Ralph DiNola, Green Building Services, Inc.
- Brian Dunbar, Colorado State University
- Bryna Dunn, Moseley Architects
- Rand Ekman, OWP&P Architects, Inc.
- Harry Jay Enck, CxGBS
- Mark Frankel, New Buildings Institute
- Stephanie Graham, Burns & McDonnell
- Jean Hansen, HDR, Inc.
- Robert Harris, Lake Flato Architects
- Holley Henderson, H2 Ecodesign, LLC
- Donald Horn, U.S. General Services Administration
- Kimberly Hosken, Johnson Controls
- Gunnar Hubbard, Fore Solutions
- Kevin Hydes, Integral
- Scott Kelly, Re:Vision Architecture
- Nico Kienzl, Atelier Ten
- Jason Kliwinski, Spiezle Architectural Group
- Theresa Lehman, Miron Construction Co., Inc.
- Nancy Malone, Siegel & Strain Architects
- Brenda Martens, ÆDIFY
- Lisa Matthiessen, Integral
- Jason McLennan, Cascadia Green Building Council
- Thomas Nelson, MITHUN
- Jim Nicolow, Lord, Aeck & Sargent, Inc.
- Brendan Owens, U.S. Green Building Council
- Lynn Simon, Simon & Associates, Inc.
- Pauline Souza, WRNS Studio
- Tanmay Tathagat, Environmental Design Solutions [EDS]
- Cesar Trevino, Green Building & Alternative Energy
- Paula Vaughan, Perkins+Will
- Keith Winn, Catalyst Partners
- Lauren Yarmuth, YRG sustainability
- John Zinner, Zinner Consultants
The LEED Fellows will be recognized in San Francisco at the Greenbuild International Conference and Expo from November 14-16, 2012. The nomination period for the 2013 LEED Fellow class will open January 2013. For more information on the LEED Fellow program, please visit new.usgbc.org/leed/credentials/leed-fellow/.