The North American Laminate Flooring Association (NALFA) announces the dates for the 2013 Advanced Laminate Installer Certification classes. The first one-day class will be presented May 16 in Dallas, Texas. The classes offer numerous benefits to installers including higher income and increased business exposure.
The course, which was added to NALFA’s educational curriculum in 2012, will include a four-hour hands-on installation. The installation, which will serve as a test for certification, will include installing with obstacles, molding and stairs, testing for flatness and moisture, and plank replacement.
Enjoy the benefits:
● Increased business exposure by having your name and business listed as a Certified Laminate
● Flooring Installer on the NALFA website
● Increased credibility and income potential as a Certified Laminate Flooring Installer
● Profit from networking with some of the best flooring installers in the industry
● Direct and privileged access to the technical support services of NALFA members
● Regular updates of all technical innovations in the laminate flooring world
About the instructor:
The course will be taught by Anthony Palandro, an installer, inspector and consultant who has worked in the floorcovering industry since 1972. He has been a NALFA installation trainer since 2007 and a Pergo-endorsed installer trainer since 1998.
2013 NALFA Installer Class dates and locations:
May 16, 2013 Dallas, Texas
July 25, 2013 Los Angeles, Calif.
September 26, 2013 Salem, N.J.
November 7, 2013 Ringgold, Ga.
The curriculum has been developed for attendees with at least two years of experience as a flooring installer. The class fee is $350and space is limited. To register or for more information, contact Teiya Eubanks at (423) 316-1566 or email@example.com. To register, download and complete the registration form at nalfa.com and fax to NALFA at (423) 634-9074.