The 11th annual NeoCon East, October 16-17 at the Baltimore Convention Center in Baltimore, MD, is the premier design exposition and conference for commercial interiors on the East Coast. The two-day trade show features more than 250 premium brands and covers a range of sectors, including corporate, government, hospitality, healthcare, institutional and retail interiors. From product launches to an educational program that includes a multitude of CEU-accredited seminars and special events led by top industry professionals, the 2013 edition is not to be missed.
Show Highlights Include:
• New products, material innovations, state of the art technologies from 250+ commercially focused, best in brand exhibitors
• 2013 Conference Program highlighted by keynote speakers: Michael Graves, acclaimed architect & principal of Michael Graves & Associates (10/16 at 11am); sponsored by CF Stinson, as well as Suzanne Tick, award winning design innovator and principal of Suzanne Tick Inc. (10/17 at 11am); sponsored by Teknion.
• More than 30+ CEU-accredited seminars over 12 different educational tracks - Subjects ranging from collaborative office environments to smarter renovations, to the state of design profession to color trends for the contract industry. Please see www.neoconeast.com for pricing and to register.
• Special GSA Features – the largest design expo and conference featuring the largest concentration of products and services under GSA’s Multiple Awards Schedules Program.
• LEED Green Associate Overview & Exam Prep Workshop
• IIDA Breaking Boundaries Leadership Breakfast
Wednesday, October 16, 9:00AM − 6:00PM
Thursday, October 17, 9:00AM - 4:00PM
*Seminars begin at 8AM
Baltimore Convention Center, Halls E, F, G and Swing
One West Pratt Street, Baltimore, MD
The Convention Center is part of a ten-block plus entertainment and cultural destination at Baltimore's InnerHarbor. It’s just two miles away from Baltimore’s Penn Station, a major stop on Amtrak’s Northeast corridor transit line.
Register by October 9 at www.neoconeast.com
Online registration by October 9: Free; On-site registration: $25
Seminar prices vary. Check www.neoconeast.com for full details.
Online show registration is available now. Online registration for show seminars will open early September.
The show is produced by Merchandise Mart Properties Inc.(MMPI). Interviews with show management including Senior Vice President of MMPI Susan McCullough, exhibitors, as well as seminar speakers are available prior to, during, or after the show.