The World Floor Covering Association (WFCA)-sponsored installation training continues in the East Coast and in the Midwest in March. The events are scheduled for Baltimore, Maryland, March 4-7, sponsored by the Delmarva International Certified Flooring Installers Association (CFI) Chapter at L. Fishman and in Wichita, Kansas March 18-21, sponsored by Star Lumber.
Following the success of the first event in Chicago in January, this is a grand opportunity to take advantage of CFI training which includes:
• Carpet- Robert Varden, Ed Braile, Roland Thompson, George Johnson, Scott Ballard, Jim Walker,
• Ceramic – Roy Lewis, Ed Braile, Jim Rank
• Resilient - Tim Provence, Tony Buckhardt, Bob Gillespie, Joe Cea
• Laminate /Finished Wood – Tim Provence, Bob Gillespie, Tony Buckhardt
• Carpet Installation for Sales, Workroom Managers and Inspectors– Jim Walker
It is critical that WFCA members understand that time is very important for registration:
1. Interested parties can join WFCA now and receive $200.00 in special WFCA pricing for an unlimited number of installers to attend
2. WFCA Scholarship funds, up to $500.00, can also be used toward the training
3. It is possible that they will pay the WFCA fee and only $147.50 for each installer that attends
4. Installers can attend two of the 2-day sessions
5. Dealers and others can attend the Installation Inspector Course through WFCA scholarship funds also
6. Joining WFCA now pays membership dues through 2014
7. Contact at WFCA – Freida Staten email@example.com 855.330.1183 - VP of Recruitment and Affiliate Relations
8. Fax or mail the registration to CFI (816) 231-4343. Contact John, Jill or Whitney in the CFI office at (816) 231-4646 or firstname.lastname@example.org.