|Diablo Pergo Blades are ideal for cutting laminate flooring, hardwood flooring, engineered flooring, bamboo and wood on any table, miter or slide miter saw.|
The new Diablo Pergo Blades are designed for cutting the abrasive material found in laminate flooring, according to the company.
“These new blades are a game-changer in the flooring market. It is the most critical tool for a professional contractor to use when completing a flooring project,” said Russell Kohl, president and CEO of Freud America, manufacturing company of Diablo Pergo Blades.
According to Kohl, These blades are ideal for cutting laminate and all kinds of hardwood flooring—including bamboo—on any table, miter or slide miter saw.
The new Diablo Blades feature:
• Polycrystalline Diamond (PCD) tipped teeth with unique tooth geometry to deliver unmatched cutting life
• Triple Chip Grind (TCG) tooth geometry for increased cutting life
• Anti-Kickback design reinforces the tooth for longer life
• Laser-Cut Anti-Vibration design reduces vibration and stabilizes the blade for smooth cuts
• Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating to combat drag, gumming and corrosion
For more information, visit diablotools.com.