The North American Association of Floor Covering Distributors (NAFCD) has announced its board for 2015, including its first female president.
The NAFCD board is comprised of industry executives from both distributor and manufacturer member firms that handle different types of floor covering materials, related products and accessories.
“As an NAFCD member for many years, I’m honored to be leading this organization as president,” said Rosana Chaidez, senior vice president–CMH Sales at Haines. “I look forward to continuing and enhancing the benefits of NAFCD membership in 2015.”
Executive officers appointed for 2015 include:
- President Rosana Chaidez (Haines, Glen Burnie, Md.)
- President-Elect Torrey Jaeckle (Jaeckle Distributors, Madison, Wis.)
- Vice President Heidi Cronin (The Cronin Co., Portland, Ore.)
- Treasurer Geoff Work (The R.A. Siegel Co., Mableton, Ga.)
- Immediate Past President Craig Folven (Herregan Distributors, Eagan, Minn.)
NAFCD distributor directors for 2015 are:
- Robert Hagood (William M. Bird & Co. North Charleston, S.C.)
- David Powell (Erickson’s Flooring & Supply Co., Ferndale, Mich.)
- Steve Rosenthal (All Tile, Inc. Elk Grove Village, Ill.)
NAFCD manufacturer distributors for 2015 are:
- Flavia Gaggio (IndusParquet USA)
- Duane Goetze (ShawMark Floors)
- David Ford (Stauf USA)
- Alex Shaoulpour (Horizon Floors)
- Dave Darche (Bona U.S.)
- Sean Swanson (Kährs International)
For more information, visit NAFCD.org.