|Parex USA's Merkrete has launched an app in response to increased demand from architectural customers, applicators and distributors to obtain product information in a digital format, specifically for mobile devices,|
Parex USA's Merkrete has unveiled a mobile phone app.
Merkrete launched the app in response to increased demand from architectural customers, applicators and distributors to obtain product information in a digital format, specifically for mobile devices, according to the company. This mobile app provides easy access to resources for all Merkrete products including details, specifications, data sheets, safety data sheets and brochures.
Notable features include:
• Capabilities to email documents directly from the app.
• Quick links to Merkrete's technical and customer service department where users can contact the departments directly via phone, or submit an email.
• Distributor locator based on current location or regional search. Search results include distributor address, phone, email and step-by-step directions from the user's location.
• Quick links to all Parex USA social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
• Surface Area Calculator allows for instant calculations of how much product is needed for projects.
"This app will be a helpful tool for architects, distributors and applicators that need information on the go," said Tiffany Awischus, product marketing manager for Merkrete. "Not only does it provide another way to access digital versions of our details, specifications and literature, but it will also make it easier for users to find local distributors and determine how much product they need for their projects."
The free app, currently available for iPhone and Android devices, can be downloaded from the iTunes App Store and Google Play Store.
For more information, visit merkrete.com.