The Flooring Contractors Association (FCICA) is accepting Bruce Newbrough Memorial Scholarship applications for the Certified Installation Manager (CIM) program through June 1.
Newbrough served as director of technical service, as well as applications development for Ardex Americas. Because of his passion to educate the industry, and in support of FCICA's CIM program, Ardex—with the support of nora systems—has created the Bruce Newbrough Memorial Scholarship in his memory.
The program involves eight learning modules and their related assessment tests:
1. Utilizing the estimate to establish and manage installation costs
2. Planning the job
3. Understanding contractual obligations
4. Scheduling and assigning resources for installation
5. Managing on-site conditions
6. Managing change orders on-site
7. Financial management; budget vs. actual
8. Closing out the job
Click here to download the scholarship application.