Applications for the Bruce Newbrough Memorial Scholarship for the Flooring Contractors Association's (FCICA) Certified Installation Manager (CIM) program are being accepted until Saturday, Dec. 19.
The scholarship covers fees for FCICA members ($1,225.00) and $1,570.00 for non-members, which includes the application fee.
The online program can be completed at your own pace and involves eight learning modules and their related assessment tests:
1. Utilizing the Estimate to Establish and Manage Installation Costs
2. Planning the Job
3. Understanding Contractual Obligations
4. Scheduling and Assigning Resources for Installation
5. Managing On-site Conditions
6. Managing Change Orders On-site
7. Financial Management; Budget vs. Actual
8. Closing out the Job
Click here for the application.