Registration is now open for the National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA) 2017 Wood Flooring Expo. The event will be held in Phoenix, AZ, April 11th to 14th.
Registration for Expo includes the following events and specials:
- Opening Act | Keynote speaker, entertainment, food and drink voucher
- Main Event + Finale | Keynote speaker, entertainment, food and drink voucher
- Jam Sessions with continental breakfast | 25+ hours of engaging education
- Trade Show | Two days’ admission, 20 tech zone and exhibitor demonstrations
- Prizes + Giveaways | Chances to win attendee prizes, valued at $500+
- Expo T-Shirt and attendee bag
“We are really looking forward to bringing our industry together for another tremendous show,” said NWFA president and CEO, Michael Martin. “With the successful launch of NWFA University, bringing Hardwood Floors Magazine in-house, and increased engagement with our members, we have more to offer than ever and know that will make this year’s show even better.”
For more information, visit www.nwfaexpo.org.