St. Louis—The National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA) has opened registration for the 2018 Wood Flooring Expo, which will be held in Tampa, Fla., April 11-14.
Registration for Expo includes the following events and specials:
- Opening Splash – Including a keynote featuring Shark Tank’s Cousins Maine Lobster, entertainment, appetizers, and a drink voucher
- Final Dive – Including a program, entertainment, appetizers, and one drink voucher
- Think Tank Education with Morning Coffee – Including 20+ hours of engaging education
- Trade Show – Including two days’ admission and 15 Exhibitor Demonstrations • Prizes + Giveaways – Including chances to win attendee prizes, valued at $500+
- Expo T-Shirt and Attendee Bag
“We are really looking forward to bringing our industry together for another tremendous show,” said NWFA President and CEO Michael Martin. “With the continued success of NWFA University, bringing Hardwood Floors Magazine in-house, and increased engagement with our members, we have more to offer than ever and know that will make this year’s show even better.”
As a play on ABC’s reality television show, Shark Tank, the NWFA will be hosting Plank Tank at Expo. Registrants will have the opportunity to submit industry-related business ideas to a team of wood flooring professionals. Three finalists will then present their ideas onstage at Expo. The grand prize winner will receive a customized package of NWFA Marketing and Education Products and Services valued at over $15,000. Submissions are due by January 31, 2018.
To learn more, visit nwfaexpo.org.