Registration Open for FCICA Convention 2019
FCICA, the Flooring Contractors Association, has opened registration for its Convention 2019, Staying Sharp, hosted at the El Conquistador in Tucson, Arizona, March 26 – 28, 2019, with pre-convention events beginning March 25.
Staying Sharp with FCICA! Convention 2019 attendees will have the opportunity to attend five engaging educational sessions, ample time to network and voice opinions during committee meetings and fun events, plus meet with over 50 exhibitors, including flooring manufacturers, business services, and flooring industry partners during the Commercial Flooring Trade Show on March 27.
FCICA has a great line up for educational sessions led by industry experts, including:
- Mind Blowing Leadership, presented by Theresa Rose, an inspirational speaker and author.
- What’s New with Tools, presented by Nick Jannett of Tools4Flooring and Corey Dickerson of Wolff.
- Building Relationships (sponsored by Successors) – A panel discussion moderated by Spencer Luallen of Roppe Holding Company. Panelist include: Brent Fike, Roppe Holding Company; Pat Kelly, Synergy Flooring LTD; Ric Pleis, Floor Connections; and Daniel Ortiz-Bacon, CIM, Allstate Floors and Construction Inc.
- ASTM 3191 & Concrete Porosity, presented by Amy Johnston, CIM, of Flooring Services Inc. and Kevin Phillips of Mats Inc.
- Acting on Contractual Obligations (CIM Track), presented by Sloan Bailey of Bailey Law Partners LLP.
Additionally, attendees can earn continuing education credits (CEUs) by attending the entire educational session. Those working on their Certified Installation Manager CEUs will receive a maximum of 7 credits by attending FCICA’s educational sessions 1 – 5, both product demonstrations, and the Commercial Flooring Trade Show at Convention 2019.
FCICA and the Successors Committee invite you to help support a local Tucson, Arizona charity, Youth on Their Own (YOTO), by donating items such as non-perishable foods, personal hygiene products, new undergarments, and gift cards. FCICA will be collecting all donated items at Convention Registration. Additionally, 10% of all raffle ticket sales will be donated to YOTO.
This annual event is open to all involved in the industry. Registration for the event can be completed online.
For more information, visit www.fcica.com.