West Bloomfield, Mich. -- The Flooring Contractors Association (FCICA) has opened registration for Convention 2020, Take Center Stage, hosted at the Sheraton Music City hotel in Nashville, Tenn., March 10 – 12, 2020, with pre-convention events beginning March 9.
Take Center Stage with FCICA! Convention 2020 attendees will have the opportunity to attend five engaging educational sessions, ample time to network and voice opinions during committee meetings and fun events, plus meet with over 50 exhibitors, including flooring manufacturers, business services, and flooring industry partners during the Commercial Flooring Trade Show on March 10.
FCICA has a great line up for educational sessions led by industry experts, including:
- Launching the Job, presented by Mike Kelly, CIM, of Synergy Flooring.
- Project Management Technology for the Jobsite, presenters TBD.
- Stuck on the Numbers, presented by Jeff Johnson of MAPEI and Don Styka, CIM, of Tarkett.
- Acoustics and Flooring, presented by Mike Sahli, CIM, of Metropolitan / Evoke Flooring.
- Succeeding in a Multigenerational Workplace, presented by Steve Hillis of Empowerment Partners.
Additionally, attendees can earn continuing education credits (CEUs) by attending the entire educational session. Those working on their Certified Installation Manager CEUs will receive a maximum of 7 credits by attending FCICA’s educational sessions 1 – 5, both product demonstrations, and the Commercial Flooring Trade Show at Convention 2020.
FCICA and the Successors Committee also invite attendees to help support a local charity, the Monroe Carrell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt, by donating items such as personal hygiene products, toys, new undergarments and clothing. FCICA will be collecting all donated items at Convention Registration. Additionally, 10% of all raffle ticket sales will be donated to the Children’s Hospital.
This annual event is open to all involved in the industry. Registration for the event can be completed online.
For more information, visit www.fcica.com.