Powered by the National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA), the online-only event is an ideal way for attendees to see what is in store for 2021, stay on top of emerging trends, build knowledge, and discover new growth opportunities. The event will be held Tuesday, November 17 through Thursday, November 19, 2020. Registration for this event opens on Wednesday, September 23.
The NOW Online Event includes:
- 24 speakers
- 5 live education sessions on topics including economic trends, marketing strategies, and finance management
- 4 skills demonstrations from NWFA Regional Instructors
- Announcement of Hardwood Floors Magazine’s “40 Under 40 Award” winners
- Networking Nexus – An online hub where visitors can share best practices and get solutions to pressing technical issues
- Live Q&A in all education sessions
Additionally, the event will close out with an auction benefitting the NWFA Education & Research Foundation (NERF). NERF exists to further the growth and development of the hardwood flooring industry through research and education. The deadline to donate items is Monday, November 2, 2020, at 5:00 p.m. CST. Bidding then begins on Monday, November 9, and will close on Thursday, November 19, at noon CST.
For more details click here.