Festool USA launched a limited edition systainer set that provides installers with an integrated system for tool organization and transport between job sites.
Every tool, component part and accessory that an installer needs on the jobsite will have a specific position in one of the four systainers included in the set. Each systainer can be customized with the included container boxes for organizing several different sized accessories and consumables – all secure in the stackable, interlocking set.
- SYS-Toolbox: Keep frequently used tools and accessories in reach with easy-access design.
- SYS-StorageBox: A horizontal orientation to keep everything in place and a large bale-style handle for effortless grab and go.
- SYS 1 Blue: This emerald blue systainer connects to the full systainer system along with sortainers and Festool’s line of CT dust extractors.
- SYS-MFT: A truly versatile systainer combining worktable functionality, a built-in V-groove for securing round pieces like pipes and dowels and a non-skid strip for workpiece security.
- Two ratcheting quick clamps and additional container boxes.
For more information, visit festoolusa.com/Fall2020.