Infinity Drain, producer of decorative shower and wet area drain solutions, wins a PIA award from Architectural Products magazine for its Stainless Steel Shower Base. The new shower base dramatically reduces the amount of time required to install a new bathroom shower and decreases the need for trade coordination because it is ready to tile, pre-sloped and does not require additional waterproofing on the walls. The game-changing Infinity Drain Stainless Steel Shower Base is guaranteed for life against waterproofing failure.
"Our dedication to innovation continues to keep Infinity Drain top of mind among designers, builders and discerning consumers around the world," notes Jonathan Brill, president of Infinity Drain. "We're thrilled to have won this prestigious honor for our patent-pending Stainless Steel Shower Base."
About the Infinity Drain Stainless Steel Shower Base
Patent-pending waterproof design saves time as it's ready to tile and pre-sloped. Available sizes include a 60" x 30" option as well as custom sizing for quantities of 10 or more. Additional features of the Shower Base include a curb or curbless option and the ability to use any grate style or tile insert. If the product should develop a leak, Infinity Drain will bear the cost of labor, removal, replacement, and will restore the installation with the same 'like and kind" materials originally used.
Infinity Drain® Custom Stainless Steel Shower Base Features:
- Available sizes: 60" x 30" or custom sizes (minimum quantity 10)
- Stainless steel shower base is completely waterproof
- Additional waterproofing on wall is optional
- Ready to tile
- Available with any grate style or tile insert
- Curb or curbless option
- Lifetime guarantee
- Plumbing code compliant for use as prefabricated shower receptor
- IAPMO tested to IAPMO PS-106-2015 standard
- Integrated linear drain or center drain options
- With a 6" sleeve on foundation, the 2" no hub connection through slab allows for 2" variance in any direction
- Shower base sets shower framing for exact wall to wall installation
- Factory flood tested as per UPC and IPC standards
To learn more about Infinity Drain, visit infinitydrain.com.