On April 22, 2021, Starnet Worldwide Commercial Flooring Partnership held a virtual shareholder meeting for its voting stockholders of record. During the meeting they announced the election of David Meberg, president and CEO, Consolidated Carpet, New York, New York; and Thomas Holland, CEO, Corporate Floors, Inc., Grapevine, Texas. They take the seats previously held by Pete Larmore, president and CEO, Bonitz; and Dan Ulfig, president, Master Craft Floors, whose term limits ended.
Starnet Board Officers
- Chairman: Chuck Bode, CB Flooring, Columbia, Maryland
- Vice-Chairman: Steve Cloud, M. Frank Higgins & Co., Inc., Berlin, Connecticut
- Treasurer: Les Lippert, Lippert Flooring & Tile, Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
- Secretary: Dan Sliwinski, Sliwinski Floor Covering Services, Inc., Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
Starnet Board of Directors
- Michael Ansari, Axis Interior Systems, Inc., Hamilton, Ohio
- Thomas Holland, Corporate Floors, Inc., Grapevine. Texas
- Skip Mancini, BT Mancini, Milpitas, California
- David Meberg, Consolidated Carpet, New York, New York
- Jim Vanhauer, Commercial Flooring Systems, Inc., Omaha, Nebraska
For more information, visit starnetflooring.com.