Lowe’s aims to make every home improvement professional an “MVP” in a new partnership that helps pros succeed no matter their size. Lowe’s MVPs Pro Rewards, available February 1 in select regions and nationwide on March 7, gives pros a committed business partner in Lowe’s, the company said.
Complementing Lowe’s credit offerings (5% off every day on eligible purchases, to 0% interest for 60 days for Lowe’s Business Advantage accounts), Lowe’s MVPs Pro Rewards offers new and existing loyalty members benefits including:
- Lowe’s e-gift cards earned when Pros spend in-store and online on eligible purchases**
- Access to business resources helping Pros tackle back-of-house operations
- Exclusive offers for rewards on eligible paint purchases** and free select snacks or drinks** at Lowe’s stores
- A chance to win incredible prizes like Ford F-Series trucks that serve as many Pros’ mobile offices and custom-built local advertising packages.***
- A simple mobile and online user experience allowing Pros to track and claim rewards even when sending a crew member into the store
- And, coming soon, MVPs Bonus Points that can be used for additional exciting rewards helping Pros invest in their businesses and themselves
“We’re deepening our partnership with Pro customers because when they succeed, we succeed,” said Tony Hurst, senior vice president Pro, Services and International. “Lowe’s MVPs Pro Rewards is another big step in Lowe’s continued Total Home strategy when it comes to the important Pro customer. We are committed to a true business partnership mindset to help Pros as they grow their businesses and their futures.”
Nearly 90% of Pros say it’s important for retailers to have valuable loyalty programs as Pros also voiced the need for retailers to offer solutions to propel their business forward, according to Lowe’s first annual Lowe’s State of the Pro report, found online at Lowes.com/StateOfThePro.
For more information, visit Lowes.com/Pro.