The National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA) has announced that registration is now open for the 2022 Wood Flooring Expo, being held April 12-14 in Tampa, Florida, at the Tampa Convention Center The NWFA Wood Flooring Expo is the largest tradeshow and conference worldwide dedicated exclusively to real wood flooring.
"In-person meetings are back, and there has never been a better time to reconnect, plan for the future, and explore new ways to expand your business," says NWFA President and CEO Michael Martin. “This year, we’re focused on giving attendees the information and tools they need to grow and thrive in a business environment that remains uncertain.”
The 2022 NWFA Expo will feature:
- More than 20 speakers
- Education sessions designed to help attendees hone technical skills, grow their business, and stay ahead of market trends
- Keynote presentation from the Bowtie Economist, Dr. Elliot Eisenberg, Ph.D.
- Pre-show workshop on succession planning and proposed tax changes
- Live demonstrations
- Numerous networking opportunities
- New product demonstrations and exhibitions on the tradeshow floor
- NWFA Certified Professionals Pre-Expo Symposium
- Announcement of Hardwood Floors Magazine's "Wood Floor of the Year" winners
For more information about attending or exhibiting, visit nwfaexpo.org.