Considering joining the Floor Covering Installation Contractors Association (FCICA)? Here are ten reasons that support its mission to help make commercial flooring contractors successful through expert education, sharing best practices and professional networking.
1. Professional Networking: Network, learn and engage with flooring industry professionals by attending in-person, virtual and regional events offered throughout the year.
2. Certification: Become a Certified Installation Manager, CIM, a recognized flooring industry designation which is a project management program specifically created for the commercial flooring project manager.
3. Webinars: Learn from industry experts and leaders in floor covering installation, products and product use, business management and professional issues.
4. In-Person Education: Connect with industry experts and thought leaders in floor covering installation, products and product use, business management and professional issues.
5. The Flooring Contractor Magazine: The Flooring Contractor is a quarterly digital magazine where you can find valuable information through project profiles, feature articles, product spotlights and more for commercial flooring contractors.
6. Bi-Weekly News: Bi-Weekly newsletter on industry and business issues.
7. Monthly Member Meet-Up: A monthly virtual meeting for members to discuss flooring industry topics from installation techniques to business challenges.
8. Discounted Benefit Solutions: Discounts on truckload shipping, payroll services, PPO Dental/Vision Plans, HR, travel, sales training through Empower Partners and more.
9. Federated Insurance: Federated is committed to protecting flooring industry business owners, their employees and the bottom line by providing insurance coverage and risk management solutions to keep your investment safe.
10. Technical Directory and Commercial Flooring Resource Guide: Connect directly with the technical contact at most flooring manufacturer companies. Spotlight your company and products through our guide and other advertising opportunities.
For more information, visit fcica.com.