Super SAM 125 is a thin, (approx.1/8" thick), self-adhering, self-healing, sound-deadening sheet membrane designed for use under floor surfaces that require impact and audible sound reduction. The peel-and-stick membrane is applied with an NAC primer and may be installed over substrates without a sound rated ceiling assembly (SRCA).
Super SAM 125 is ideal for applications requiring sound reduction such as condominiums, classrooms, multi-family housing, hotels, high-rise office buildings, media rooms and more.
- IIC 51 STC 54 ΔIIC 22 on 6” concrete with tile
- IIC 56 STC 61 on wood joist system with tile
- IIC 51 STC 52 ΔIIC 23 on 6” concrete with hardwood
- Same day flooring installation
- Crack protection for up to 3/8”
- Provides MVT protection up to 10#/1000 SF/24HRS when used with NAC TAC or NS97 and 7#/1000SF/24HRS when used with NAC TAC II
- Light Commercial/Residential load rating
- Clean Air GOLD certified
Coverage - 3' x 50' - 150 sf/roll
For more information, visit nacproducts.com.