MP Global Products' FloorLyft is a dense, recycled fiber structure that has the brawn to absorb high levels of both impact and ambient sound, minimizing unwanted walking and room noises aiding in harmonious living spaces in addition to a number of flooring installation solutions.
- It closes the gap between trim and floors.
- FloorLyft helps raise the subfloor when replacing a thick floor covering with a thinner plank to save time and money in replacing door frames as well as reduce trip hazards.
- Adds insulating value and energy efficiency.
- With an impressive R-Value, FloorLyft helps to insulate your home, keeping your rooms the temperature you want with lower cost. Approved with radiant heat systems.
- Eliminates trip hazards from room-to-room transitions.
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver.
- Easy installation.
- Cuts easily with a utility blade.
- Provides viable surface for install.
- Made in the USA with recycled materials.
For more information, visit mpglobalproducts.com.