Join Tarkett and INSTALL for a 1.5 LU program registered with AIA/CES for Infection Control Risk Assessment and Best Practices for Healthcare Construction. The event will cover five main learning objectives:
- Educate specification professionals in the importance of having construction crews trained in ICRA protocol
- Help eliminate job site problems, such as the release of pathogens and other contamination issues, through a better understanding and a better ability to identify problems before they occur
- How to identify types of preparation required for various projects
- Offer wording for specification for properly trained construction professionals who are best able to successfully complete the work specified
- Answer any questions and address concerns regarding specific projects
Please RSVP by May 9th.